  From: Jeff Mohler
  To: Grant Peel
  Cc: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
  Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 5:34 PM
  Subject: Re: Silly IPFW question.

  Well..where is the mac you want to firewall from/against?

  On 9/24/07, Grant Peel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi all,

    I am sorry if this is a no-brainer ....

    Is there anyway to make a rule in IPFW that will match MAC addresses instead
    of IP or port numnbers (and no, I didnt see anything in the docs :-))

    -Grant

        Total Control Panel  Login
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Message Score:  10   High (60): Pass
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  My Spam Blocking Level:  High  Medium (75):
Pass
             Low (90): Pass
           Block messages from this sender (blacklist)

        This message was delivered because the content filter score did not
exceed your filter level.