On 25 Sep 2007, at 00:20, Thomas Abthorpe wrote:

On Monday 24 September 2007 18:59:00 Bill Banks wrote:
I just installed php5 but if I goto index.php it wants to download it
and not display it. What am I missing?

You are likely missing the following lines from your httpd.conf

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Also make sure you compiled the apache module. If installing from ports it asks you. However, if you installed from a package it won't have this enabled. Assuming you're using apache, natch.