Derrick wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Maxim Khitrov wrote:

On 9/25/07, Derrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
6.2 release (waiting till I can reboot the machine and will update to
RELENG - nobody in the office yet)

all ports are updated to current.

php -v
PHP 5.2.4 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Sep 24 2007 18:31:21)
Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I get that core dump everytime; I'm not sure where to go with this.

Do you have APC installed? That might do this. Are you running PHP in
a jail? I suggest you comment out all installed extensions from
extensions.ini, then enable them one by one.

APC = pear-APC ?

No, no jail.

It's sessions.so, and I've rebuilt all of php and extenstions from scratch, still the same problem.

Try moving sessions.so to the beginning of the file. You can also comment everything out and uncomment things one at a time to find the extension that, along with sessions.so, is causing your crash. It's a pain in the butt but that should let you narrow things down.