Hi freebsd gurus,
I'm playing with jail setup and wanted to provide a virtual server to my
external remote users to login by ssh and run a couple of applications.

Do I need to install the application using the ports in the jail itself or
can I just install the application in the host environment? Is there any
methods to enable sharing of the application across the jail and host?

Example, if I want to let jail to run pure-ftpd, do I need to install
pure-ftpd in each of the jail that I will be creating?

Thanks