On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 09:24:55PM -0400, Bob Johnson wrote:

I have installed FreeBSd on IBM/Lenova and Dell with little problem.

But, I wonder if anyone here has had any dealings with a nice little
notebook from a Japanese company called 'Kojinsha'.   I saw them the
last time I was in Japan, of course, running MS-something.   They
are very compact, but still with a typable keyboard unlike some other
compact notebooks and a very sharp looking display.   I am hoping I
can find them sold with an English Language setup in the USA.  (I
have seen an European (British?) English Language version.

So, has anyone seen these or better yet, tried one?

////jerry