----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: Using CDRW for backup

> Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
>  I saw an article that explained how CDRW disks were constucted and how to
>  both  write to, and erase them so they could act as useful data backup
disks.
>  Bit can I find it?  Can I - (insert expletive to taste)!
>  (I made extensive use of google and the search facility at FBSD.org
without
>  success)
>
>  Can someone point me in the right direction?
>
>  Thanks.
>
>  --
>  Brian

For IDE see man burncd, for scsi see man cdrecord.

Beech
    Beech Rintoul - Network Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | NorthWind Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  |
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99518-1841
      No More Spam! http://www.knockmail.com/default.asp?AID=B0R00073