On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 07:14:33AM -0700, Yance Kowara wrote:

[...]
> Thank you for the replies. I installed linux-sun-jdk,
> tomcat and mod_jk
> (tomcat apache connector) from ports. It seesm to
> work, but I have not have
> it tested in the production environment by the
> developers.

I suggest that you use the native jdk instead (which you can bootstrap
build with the linux-sun-jdk). The linux-sun-jdk has various issues
running correctly on FreeBSD; check the java-mailing archives. The
native jdk removes the requirement of yet another layer of software to
run (ie the linuxalator), and simplifies debugging.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>