Hi

I use a MacOS X workstation to connect to my FreeBSD box where I use Pine
to compose these emails.
Apparently the Terminal program in MacOS X intercepts ctrl+o combinations
which are used to postpone messages in Pine. Thus, when I use the key
combination ctrl+o it never reaches the remote machine (or at least it
doesn't appear to, but it doesn't appear to do anything at all on either
machine.)
Can anyone advise me on what I can use to change this?

Thanks,
Rich.