I thought e would be purchasing a Dell 2950 to use as part of our FreeBSD 6.2 server farm, (and thanks to everyone for their informed replies), but due to other circumstances, our client wants to purchase a HP ProLiant ML350 G5 SAS LFF - Rack Server.

The only experience I have with HP is their printers and I know nothing about their server compatability with FreeBSD. Does anyone know if this unit is compatible with FreeBSD 6.2 or has anyone actually installed it on one? Any pointer to pitfalls and/or workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tim