Hello,

I am used to install FreeBSD applications by using the port collection. I also
update regularly (twice a month or something) the apps,
using 'portupgrade -a -N' on a refreshed port collection.

Here are my questions:
- How can I check that the apps that have been build with certain libraries
still work when some of the libs have been updated?
- Is it possible then to rebuild the selected set of apps that have
been 'corrupted' by the library upgrade (classicaly from liba.1 to liba.2)?
If yes, how?

or in other words, is there an equivalent to the Gentoo Linux 'revdep-rebuild'
function?

Daniel