On 3/10/2007, "Peo Nilsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Does anyone know how to get the linux flashlayer9 to work ?

Hi Peo,

This doesn't help if you absolutely have to use the Linux Flash player,
but if all you want is Flash movies working...

I'm running 6.2-RELEASE-p7. I haven't tried the Linux Flash player but
I do know the GNU Flash project ["gnash"] is worth looking at. Sure
it's not perfect, but they're certainly having a good try at it. It
works fairly well in Firefox at least.

It's the only plugin I've ever seen where it gets copied into the
directory and it suddenly starts working right away. I didn't even
restart Firefox. Now that's cool. :)

It's in the ports tree as "gnash". I forget which category.

HtH,
Adam J Richardson