Hi,

2) Better option is to change the default temp-name in qpopper.config:
   set temp-name "%s.pop"
   so that rmuser will detect it automatically.

A third option is to write a wrapper shell script that first calls rmuser
and then removes the remaining mail drop file, and use this script to remove
users instead of calling rmuser directly.

Option 2) above sounds like a better solution though.

I agree, that sounds like the best solution. Just to be on the safe side, I think I'll make a backup of rmuser first ;-)

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Lisa Casey