Predrag Punosevac wrote:
> Aryeh Friedman wrote:
>>> youtube -dl and clive work flawlessly. You can also use clive to convert
>>> .flv to friendlier formats.
>>> I have never had a luck with those adds on for Firefox. Even their ftp
>>> client sucks. That is way I use Opera and Lynx.
>>> Do not get me wrong. I am recommending Opera's  ftp or bittorrent client
>>> for the serious users but it is good to know that you have them and that
>>> they work. Opera also has a very solid mail client and slue of other
>>> features to be desired by Firefox.
>>>
>>> My experience with Firefox adds on is miserable.
>>>
>> How well would this work for viewing static flash content (i.e. stuff
>> like the charts from good ananylitics)
>>
> It would not work at all. This is only solution for YouTube and Google
> video. It does not even work for
> other sites with flash videos (at least I had no success).
>
> For the static content (let say one stock market chart ) linux flash
> plugin 7 used in the native browser via nspluginwrapper-0.9.91.4_2 works
> perfectly.
> It works better than in Linux browser. Make sure your linux plugin
> wrapper is deinstalled before you install
> nspluginwrapper-0.9.91.4_2
>
> I left a detailed how to in one of the threads about the flash from
> August I think.
> '
http://monkey.org/freebsd/archive/freebsd-questions/200707/msg01926.html
Used to work flawlessly while you could download v7 but the distfile
disappeared.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) c:323.219.4708 o:703.749.9295x206
Senior System Admin - Riderway, Inc.
http://riderway.com / http://ridecharge.com
1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.