Hi Philip,

It builds for me now - though it seems a change was made to the master port
to bump the revision number:

        Wed Oct 3 15:18:43 2007 UTC (18 hours, 2 minutes ago) by timur
        Branches: MAIN
        CVS tags: HEAD
        Diff to: previous 1.27: preferred, colored
        Changes since revision 1.27: +1 -1 lines

        Bump the PORTREVISION to make last changes being seen.

So that seems to have done it. Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Barry