&Sgr;&tgr;&igr;&sfgr; &Kgr;&ugr;&rgr; 02 &PHgr;&egr;&bgr; 2003 14:30, &ogr;/&eegr; Giorgos Keramidas &eacgr;&ggr;&rgr;&agr;&psgr;&egr;:
> On 2003-01-20 09:11, Alexandros Perdikomatis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I would like to know to which mailing list I could find answers or
> > post questions about locale support on FreeBSD.
>
> This list, freebsd-questions, is good enough.  FWIW, I'm also Greek
> and I have used el_GR locales for a while.

Dear Mr Giorgo,

 I 'd like to thank you for the information. Now, I still didn't find anything
about greek keyboard or 8bit locale-based text-mode terminal.

If this is the right list, please, somebody drop me a like about.

thanks,

Alexandros