From: Derek Ragona [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 2:14 PM
To: Don O'Neil; freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: Building a SAN using FreeBSD

At 04:00 PM 10/6/2007, Don O'Neil wrote:

Anyone have any resources for building a FreeBSD based SAN device? IE, how
can I create an extendable file system using networked drives in muliple
boxes without paying a billion dollars for someones expensive drive arrays.

TIA!

Well you can load FreeBSD on multiple boxes, I assume using cheap disks,
then run samba on each to share some of the drives.

       -Derek

believed to be clean.
MailScanner thanks transtec Computers <http://www.transtec.co.uk/>  for
their support.