On Sunday 07 October 2007 15:08:30 Halid Faith wrote:

> I had a look at the pf but I could not find what I looked for.
>
> For instance, I have a ip block  for my customer.  I want to limit it by 1
> Gbyte traffic for a week.

That's not bandwidth, which is a why a firewall doesn't support it. Bandwidth
is how /fast/ you can travel, traffic is how /far/ you can travel.

> I also want to monitor that.
> How can I do with pf or another tool ?

If you assign each customer a pf queue, you can use the output of `pfctl -vsq'
as your base for monitoring. I don't know of any ready-made packages, maybe
someone else or over on isp@ they know.

--
Mel