Dear all,
I have install samba version:3.0.26a from ports, the daemons appear to be
working fine by enabling the apropiate parameters in rc.conf, yet I am
speriencing the issue where SWAT is showing as the smbd and nmbd are not
running nor will they restart. Can someone point me in the right direction of
what is going on. Why is swat no allowing the process to be manipulated
accordingly? Thanks in advance. Lisandro Grullon