Has any one else been having problems with direct connect clients, specifically dc_gui
and dcgui, on freebsd 4.7?

The main problem I am having is that I can sharing files. I can download perfectly,
but with dc_gui no one can manage to download any thing off of me.

With dcgui non-windows users can manage to download from me, but other clients can't.

Any one have any suggestions about getting a dc client to work properly or has come
across this befor?

--
-kitsune
when asking a fox, expect a foxy reply