--On 12 octobre 2007 13:32:17 +0000 "Aryeh M. Friedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Small correction I meant 7-STABLE since RELENG is not done certifying it

I found 7-current-200709 on ftp.freebsd.org but when I boot on it, it
didn't recognize my virtual disk ( raid 5 ) plugged on this card .
This version doesn't seem to manage this card too.

A cvsup upgrade should fix that.

I can't , It 's a new server I haven't got another disk in it, and its not possible to do it.
I must have a CD-ROM to boot.
I don't how to do such CD from another machine, installed with this version

--

Daniel