Gary Kline skrev:
This is for the system admins out there; I brought up this question last weekend, (re xsysstats, an *old* app), but got no answers,
        so again:

What are the best tools, graphical or otherwise, that I can use on a dedicated Gnome [or CWTM, KDE, Whatever] workspace that will help me track each of my four or five computers? (((Is xosview broken? I have it running here on this pre xorg-7.2
        system.)))  xsysstats seems reasonable; are there any others?
        I'd like to be able to spot any overloads of file system snafus
before they go critical... .
        thanks for any|all insights,

        gary

Nagios and Cacti are your friends ;^)