--On 12 octobre 2007 07:52:07 +0000 "Aryeh M. Friedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't know if 7-RELEASE supports it or not but you might want to try
it... for anyone else reading and unaware 7-CURRENT became 7-RELEASE and
CURRENT is now 8-CURRENT as of yesterday (at least in cvsup).

Small correction I meant 7-STABLE since RELENG is not done certifying it

I found 7-current-200709 on ftp.freebsd.org but when I boot on it, it didn't recognize my virtual disk ( raid 5 ) plugged on this card . This version doesn't seem to manage this card too.

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Thanks

Daniel