Hello,

On 10/12/07, Connie Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please help as I don't know where to begin.
It is not clear from your email what do you want to do and what you
have done up to know. If you do not have FreeBSD already installed you
can start from Installing FreeBSD chapter in the handbook:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install.html.
I had to repeat the installation two or three times because I was not
satisfied with my partition layout or with the initial packages I had
installed and just because I wanted to play with it and get
comfortable.

If you have FreeBSD already installed then proceed with the next
chapters of the handbook:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/.

Regards
Rambius