On Sun, 2 Feb 2003, Jud wrote:

J>On Sun, 2 Feb 2003 16:03:39 +0200 (SAST), Gareth Hopkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
J>wrote:
J>
J>> Howdie,
J>>
J>>     Is there a program available that will give me the status of
J>> the raid configuration using 4.7 Stable ?
J>
J>atacontrol status
J>
J>For more, see the atacontrol man page.

Howdie,

        This is only viable for IDE disks as far as I know. I have 2 x
36 Gb SCSI disks

[root@foobar] / # atacontrol list
ATA channel 0:
    Master: acd0 <TEAC CD-ROM CD-224E/K.9A> ATA/ATAPI rev 0
    Slave:       no device present
ATA channel 1:
    Master:      no device present
    Slave:       no device present

---
Gareth Hopkins
Server Operations
UUNET South Africa
(o) +27.21.658.8700
(f) +27.21.658.8552
(m) +27.82.929.6668
http://www.uunet.co.za
08600 UUNET (08600 88638)

"The contents of this e-mail and any accompanying documentation is
confidential and any use thereof, in whatever form, by anyone other
than the addressee for whom it is intended, is strictly prohibited."