I copied 7 files totaling 280GB. I then rebooted the freebsd box (without
unmounting the ntfs partition) and then when I tried to mount the
partition "mount -t ntfs-3g /dev/da0s1 /mnt/windows"), all files where
missing. I could not even see them on the windows server. Yet df -h shows
almost 300GB of diskspace used

Thank you