Hello all. I just set up a FreeBSD 5.0 server for a company here in town. Previously they were using a Linux server for their email. I installed IMAP-UW 2002 from the ports collection, and it's giving the following error when users attempt to get their mail:

imapd[8769]: Login disabled user=dude auth=dude host=dude.host.com [192.168.1.102]

Anyone know what's going on here? I haven't had this problem with the IMAP port on other FreeBSD (4) servers I've installed.

Thanks
--Dan