Hi,

  I am looking for a software that will read repetitive data from a text file
and send it to a preformated fanfold paper (impact printer). The software must
be customizable as to be told on which area of the paper to print a given field
from the source text file.

  The data in the text file would thus be translated in a certain number of
similar paper vouchers.

  Does anyone have an idea?

  Thanks,

  Simon

Simon-Pierre Butsana
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them."  —Isaac Asimov