Hi there,

i just plugged in my brand new D-Link DWL-520 WLAN PCI-card, but it is not listed in dmesg. What's wrong?

It is at least found in the PCI bus (pciconf -l -v):

none2@pci0:8:0: class=0x028000 card=0x3b011186 chip=0x8400104c rev=0x00 hdr=0x00
vendor = 'Texas Instruments (TI)'
device = '802.11b+ 22Mbps Wireless Adapter'
class = network

wicontrol(8) tells me the chipset DWL-520 is supported (not the DWL-520+ though, but it should have the same chipset). I followed the instructions of the handbook, but ifconfig -a does not find "wi0". :( OS is FreeBSD-CURRENT.

Thanx.