Donovan R. Palmer wrote:
Hi,

I have been using Linux for over 10 years, but have for a number of reasons become very interested in learning to use FreeBSD. Are there any ex or current Linux users here and could you tell me how hard it is to make the shift from Linux? Is there anything in particular which has been written which would be useful to read?

T.I.A.

Read the FreeBSD handbook.

I found out that FreeBSD was much easier to follow (Files and Such ) than Linux about 9 years ago and have rarely looked back. Unless of course when a client has Linux on a server or whatever. If you have run Linux than you can easily note the file names that are different in FreeBSD. You'll see that many are the same.

Enjoy!

 + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org + [EMAIL PROTECTED] +
 + http://internetohana.org   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* +