Ross Penner wrote:
On 10/24/07, Erik Cederstrand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ross Penner wrote:
Hi all, I have a few questions about my Via C7 processor. In
examples/make.conf there is an option for the CPUTYPE. It indicates
that only the C3 and the C3-2 chips are supported. Does the C7 chip
have support that I don't know of? If not, will it? Otherwise, will
specifying the chipset as C3 help or hinder my environment?
I know this is not an answer, but why not just upgrade to 7.0 if you
need the C7 support?

 I probably will. I just thought I'd try and see if I could stay on stable
first.

AFAIK 7.0 will be stable while 6.3 will be legacy.

Cheers, Erik

--
Erik Nørgaard
Ph: +34.666334818                           http://www.locolomo.org