You could do natd it or use a bridged firewall so to everyone else it
would appear that the Windows box is on the net.  The other nice thing
about the bridge is that you can set it up so that it doesn't have an IP
address at all... which makes it pretty hard to break into :)

Sometimes that can get around some of the issues with self-referencing
urls (whether they are private or public) that happens with natd and proxy
servers...