At 8:39 PM +0100 2/3/03, Bjarne Wichmann Petersen wrote:
Hi!

I'm a bit pussled. I can print from OpenOffice and Phoenix.
But konq chokes:

"A print error occured. Error message received from system:

/usr/local/bin/lpr -P 'laserjet' '/var/tmp/kde-mekanix/kdeprint_pYNslYF' :
execution failed with message:
lpr: unable to print file: server-error-service-unavailable"
Note that the message refers to '/usr/local/bin/lpr'.
You have probably installed some port which (one way or another)
installed an alternate version of lpr.  The behavior you will see
from different applications will depend on what PATH they are
using when they run.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]