On Sat, 27 Oct 2007, zbigniew szalbot wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for recommendation of software which could be installed from ports and which would help us register new ideas, be able to see if they have been started/completed, etc.

I did have a look at Horde but this is not what I am looking for. I do not want a simple task list. Rather something more like project management software (best if installed from ports but it is not really necessary). Many thanks in advance for your recommendations!
Some "content management systems" come with project management abilities (ports/deskutils/egroupware comes to my mind, but probably there are more). They will make your projects available via intranet or internet.

Greetings,

Uli.

Kind regards,

Zbigniew Szalbot