Hi,

dhaneshk k pisze:
Hi all , pls hepl me to fix this issue I followed this DOC http://www.purplehat.org/?page_id=8 Here while I am testing postfix setup at this point telnet localhost 25 : the OutPut obtained as described as in the tutorial in the above link (This test SUCCESSFULL) BUT for telnet loclhost 465 I cant get the o/p as in tutorial Here what I am able to get for telnet localhost 465 telnet localhost 465
Trying ::1...
telnet: connect to address ::1: Connection refused
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.sun.iosn.net.
Escape character is '^]'. //// upto this line oly I am getting out put not showing the line 220 host.domain.tld ESMTP Postfix
This is perfectly OK. Telnet cannot speak to the secure channel. Just continue with your setup.

Zbigniew Szalbot