Hai  ,

 First of all let me thank all of you for your prompt response , I followed
the steps now its connected to smtps , so the test successful .

I think I am nearing the successful installation of  my mail server
 with the help of members of this list    :
My mail server using the following  software packages

  postfix, dovecot-imap,postfix-admin,Maia-MailGuard & squirrel mail

 here in this box now I tested squirrel mail ,

  for any [EMAIL PROTECTED] (the virtual users   and Virtual domains )  that I
created using posfix-admin  , can login into squirrel mail and they can send
and receive emails ,

but  for local users of this server (say  my fqdn is : www.mydomain.net ) I can
not use the local user accounts to login into squirrel mail
eg : user1  is a local user   in this server machine
I tried to login to squirrel mail  by this

 login name : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
password   :  user1password
when ever I try to login into squirrel mail with local user accounts   login
failed ..

  So I confused here How can I use my local user accounts  to use squirrel mail
, so they can start  send & receive emails , through this webmail client :

(ONE thing I tested that   for any local users in this machine they can send
mails & receive mails to anywhere through shell command ) BUT SQUIRREL mail
login failed for them.

Is ther any way to add these local users  & my FQDN ( like I added virtualusers
 @ virtual domains by using postfix admin OR any other way )  so that

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (anyuser = localusers       mydomain.net = FQDN of  my Server
)

also can login into squirrelmail interface and start send and receive mails

expecting your suggestions , it will help me to  fix this issue soon

Thanks in Advance

kk