In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, William Palfreman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed:
> The other nice this about the FreeBSD boot manager is that it
> remember what you did last time and uses that as default next time
> round.

Grub, on the other hand, only remembers if you tell it to. It's nice
to be able to disable floppy boots, and just put that in the boot menu
as an option that won't change the default if I take it.

        <mike
--
Mike Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              http://www.mired.org/consulting.html