Hi, list. I'd like to use some code from the /usr/include/c++/4.2/ext/pb_ds part of libstdc++ on RELENG_7--particularly their patricia trie implementation. The various patricia trie headers, however, attempt to include ext/pb_ds/detail/type_utils.hpp, among other things, which don't exist. I notice that GCC from ports installs with all of said headers, and indeed, I can use the patricia trie code if I compile it with, for example, G++ 4.2.2 from ports. I also notice that the headers missing from /usr/include/c++/4.2/ext/pb_ds exist in /usr/src/contrib/libstdc++/include/ext/pb_ds, so my question is: is there a way to make installworld, etc. install them? I could copy them over manually and whatnot, but I'm curious about a "proper" solution. Thanks.

-Boris