Unfortunately portsnap fetch has performed an upgrade to xorg-7.3_1 for
RELENG_6_2.
I do not trust this at all. I would bet doing a portupgrade would break xorg
more or less irreversibly. I have already gone through this trying to upgrade
to RELENG_7.
Is there a poosiblilty to revert the upgrade of the ports tree back to the
stable version?