Hi,

I have just installed a machine and have it setup running a web based CRM
solution. I want to have an exact duplicate of this machine running as a VM
for redundancy reasons.

What is the best way to go about getting this exact machine transferred to
the VM? Both machines exist on the same network and will be able to talk to
each other, I have been thinking of a couple of different ways to get all my
data across which is the easy part, but I want to match everything that is
installed, base system, ports etc.

Anyone have any ideas or point me into the right direction?

Regards,

Terry

http://www.sucked-in.com

Have you been sucked in?