On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Pollywog wrote:

I am running FreeBSD 6.2 and I discovered that I have four versions of
autoconf installed.

autoconf-2.13.000227_6 Automatically configure source code on many Un*x
platforms
autoconf-2.53_4     Automatically configure source code on many Un*x platforms
autoconf-2.59_3     Automatically configure source code on many Un*x platforms
autoconf-2.61_2     Automatically configure source code on many Un*x platforms

Should I remove any of them?  I know that in Linux, having more than one
version of autoconf can cause problems, but I am not certain of what to do
here.