Hi,

I had some problems in the beginning with my version of php - it just
doesn't log in. But after downloading latest snapshot I receive other
error message in the web browser:

Warning: Couldn't open stream {} in /usr/local/www/nocc/class_local.php
on line 37

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/www/nocc/class_local.php:37) in
/usr/local/www/nocc/proxy.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/www/nocc/class_local.php:37) in
/usr/local/www/nocc/proxy.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/www/nocc/class_local.php:37) in
/usr/local/www/nocc/html/header.php on line 5

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_default_from_address() in
/usr/local/www/nocc/html/header.php on line 11

I think that's because I'm not using IMAP at all. But I don't want to
install it. Did you have similar problems?

Best Regards,
Ivailo Tanusheff