On Nov 6, 2007, at 9:28 AM, Andrey V. Elsukov wrote:

Eric F Crist wrote:
In the your /etc/ipfw.sh script you should use "-f" flag when you run
ipfw flush command.
I am, but that has nothing to do with my problem. My problem is that,
during system boot, I'm asked the following question:
The system sits there indefinitely until the question is answered.  I
need this to go away.

Are you sure? Please, show your script. I think these is two different
messages:
start script.
2) Are you sure? [yn] - message from ipfw, when you run `ipfw flush` in the
/etc/ipfw.sh script.

So, I looked, and you were right, it was two different messages. I had "ipfw flush -f" rather than "ipfw -f flush".

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks