Doug Clements ha scritto:

gstat, iostat, and systat -vm are the tools I use for this.

Thanks for the fast answer.
A couple more questions:

gstat gives percentage values: what are these and how are they computed? In the man page I can find no answer.

iostat is also expecially interesting, since it can run non-interactively and I could poll it through cacti... However this monitors only raw da devices. Is there a way to get gmirrors monitored? Finally this gives overall MB/s, which is very interesting, but I'd also need to refer this to an end-of-scale value, in order to understand if the disks are working to their fullest (and thus are the bottleneck). Is this correct? Where could I desume such a value? (I remember there was an utility... though I don't remember its name).

 bye & Thanks
        av.