dick hoogendijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Does anyone know if somebody working on a port for vmware3.2?
> The difference between version 2 and 3 is very noticable, so I would be
> very happy w/ a running vmware3.2 under freebsd. I'm not able to do
> proting myself and thus can only hope someone will.

I wouldn't hold my breath.  The application is closed source, and the
Linux version requires kernel modifications to make the application
work.  The obvious candidate for this project would be VMWare
themselves; if you ask them, you can tell them that *I* would buy the
product if they supported it on FreeBSD...