Hi,
I am trying to install a DAG card (it's a traffic capture card from Endace Inc.) on a FreeBSD 6.1 system. I know this is a long shot, b/c there may not be too many folks using this hardware.

I am also working with the Endace support folks who are not as responsive as I would like, hence my request for help here. Has anyone succesfully installed and used this card or any other DAG card on a FreeBSD 6.1 machine? If so, I would appreciate a note from you so I can send you more details of what my problem is, and can hopefully get it resolved. Thanks!
--Jay.