Hello,

Using FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE, I'm trying to configure FreeBSD/Samba/Winbind to talk to Active Directory, following these instructions:

http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/archives/2005/11/08/freebsd-users-and-groups-with-samba-winbind-and-active-directory/

As per subject, using Samba 3.0.26a (from the ports collection), it will not compile if 'WITH_EXP_MODULES=true' is set (apparently 'WITH_EXP_MODULES' is needed for 'imap_rid'). The nature of the error is: "The following command failed: cc -I <..>". I've pasted the few error lines here (also including `uname -a` and `cat /var/db/ports/samba3/options`)

http://pastebin.com/m4892a0d0

Can anyone help explain my problem (and solution?) please?

Kind regards,
Steve