Hello,
I've got a box i'd like to build packages from ports on, and deploy those packages to other machines. I'll use postfix as an example. I did make package from postfix's directory and selected pcre and mysql support. I got the postfix tarball package, but when i tried to install it on another box it needed pcre and mysql-client packages. I had to run make package in each of their directories. I was wondering if there was a recursive way of package making?
Thanks.
Dave.