Daniel Marsh wrote:
On Nov 13, 2007 11:48 AM, Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,
   I've got a box i'd like to build packages from ports on, and deploy
those packages to other machines. I'll use postfix as an example. I did make
package from postfix's directory and selected pcre and mysql support. I got
the postfix tarball package, but when i tried to install it on another box
it needed pcre and mysql-client packages. I had to run make package in each
of their directories. I was wondering if there was a recursive way of
package making?
Thanks.
Dave.

Have a look at pkg_create(1)