On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:34:56 +0000
"Frank Shute" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 09:41:51AM -0600, Chris wrote:
> >
> > ... seems to be going bonkers?!
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Chris
>

> Your post is a little short of information.

> HTH

Not at all. I assume most on this list are intelligent enough to click
on a browser and head to the FBSD site to see it's not functioning.

Now as to the cause - who knows.

--
Best regards,
Chris

I swear on tomorrow, if you take this chance,
Our lives are this moment, the music - the dance.
And here in this labyrinth of lost mysteries,
I close my eyes on this night and you're all that I see.