On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 10:42:57AM -0600, Chris wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:34:56 +0000
> "Frank Shute" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 09:41:51AM -0600, Chris wrote:
> > >
> > > ... seems to be going bonkers?!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best regards,
> > > Chris
> >

> > Your post is a little short of information.

> > HTH
> >

> Additionally, since the url you posted is how to ask smart questions -
> I'll give it a go - just for you.

How magnanimous of you. It's not just for me, it's for the benefit of
everybody reading this list. Shame you couldn't have done it in the
first place without getting a strop on when I pointed out the error of
your ways.

> Is the FreeBSD website down/broken/having issues?

Which freebsd website? Try giving a URL and try to describe what's
borked.

> Hows that - better?

Not much. You obviously didn't read the link I gave you...or more
likely you couldn't understand the information posted there.

Sorry, I didn't realise you were educationally subnormal. I wouldn't
have bothered wasting my time trying to teach you anything if I'd known
that in advance.

--

 Frank

 Contact info: http://www.esperance-linux.co.uk/misc/contact.html